July 5, 2011
You can stuff your sorries in a sack, mister! -George Costanza
A purple fabric craft-tote I originally bought for my girls has been repurposed as my flower-arranging/table set up tote. I love its form, weight and compartments. It satisfies all my flower arranging needs, and it’s the perfect for keeping everything handy and ready to grab on the go. I recently took it with me when I did an event in Malibu, but it’s great for around the house when I want to just plop myself down in the garden and get to work.
Since most garden bags are huge, the size of this one works perfectly for me (you know, just shy of average in platforms and big hair), and it fits more than I could have ever imagined. Here are the 25 things you can usually find stuffed in my garden tiny tote:
1. Aquapics/ Aquatubes
2. Felco 2’s
4. 22 and 26 gauge wire
5. Wire cutters
6. Garden twine
7. Small bag of moss
8. Floral tape – clear and moss green
11. Pad of paper and pen – for those to-do lists that pop up in my head
12. Sunblock/ hand lotion
14. Tape measure
15. Small squirt bottle of water
16. Crystal Clear flower food
17. Rubber bands
20. Garden gloves
21. Clean rag
22. Plastic grocery bag folded up to use for cuttings
23. Band-Aids and Neosporin – what can I say, I’m a klutz.
24. Wet Ones wipes
25. Tissues — It’s the mom in me to be prepared for runny noses – even mine.